Saturday, November 17, 2007

When Harry Met Sally

Sally: Harry, you're going to have to try and find a way of not expressing every feeling you have at the exact momment you have them.

Prediction: I will spend my Saturday night the same way I spent my Friday; doing homework until 3AM and eating twice my body weight in cookies.

Rinse and repeat.

P.S. Jenny has turned me into an ebay addict. My new necklace, it's basically a 4 inch owl on a chain and it cost me $4.60 with shipping.


I am still on the lookout for burgandy suede boots and a red candle chandelier.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Only you my darling could wear a huge owl on your chest and look sexy. Tell me your secrets

Scott said...

From the movie HOOK. Lost Boy:"oh there you are peter."

From real life. Scott: "oh there you are Amanda." :)