Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's time to get away.

So I am officially going to make a job out of my disdain of staying in one place.

I start flight attending in January.

Me: This interview is taking forever, I better get hired damn it.
Mom: Or at least laid by a hot pilot.
Me: Classy mom, classy.


My darling mother, and now it is Thanksgiving. She is pretending at domesticity while my grandmother hovers nearby.

Shall I let you all in on a secret? Okay. If there is one thing that Spanish/Irish Catholics can do it is fight. If there is a second thing we can do it is DRINK.

So you can imagine our holidays. My grandmother asked if I wanted Bailey's and coffee, I said yes expecting a mild concoction and a jolt of caffeine.

Wrong. My grandmother's Bailey's and coffee is basically just Bailey's. Now it is 3:30 and I am a bit tipsy, hiding from criticism in the computer room under the disguise of an overly dedicated student.

I will write more later.

No comments: