Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Where to go?

Rufus Wainwright says in his song Going To a Town: I'm so tired of America.

"Tell me, do you really think you'll go to hell for having loved?" -Rufus Wainwright.

I couldn't be more with you right now Rufus.
I woke up this morning with this immediate aching.
Can I please be in London?

My mom suggests back to Cali, bleak. I wish I had enough money to just pick up and go back to South America. or Mexico. but I know that I want to do Amsterdam next summer and that costs money.

This restlessnes, it passes. It settles.

And then there is Salt Lake. Maybe San Diego again? Stolen maps, Kettner Blvd and the Casbah. It's a good city.

On another note, I need my newest tattoo touched up.

The placing is perfect, the color is fading.







Also, I have become in LOVE with baking pies these days. So unlike me, I know. Here is my homemade apple pie made completely from scratch (I even picked the apples!)


The best part is the conversation I had with my mom while making the pie:
Me: Mom, I am making a homemade apple pie! I am like Suzy fuckin' homemaker!
Mom: Mandalynn, a good homemaker would never swear...damn it.

No comments: