Monday, October 29, 2007

Old friends

are basically the best.

Talking to Stephanie this weekend was exactly what I needed in my life. We seriously could not have grown up to be more opposite and yet the second we talk we fall into this very familiar, very us, rhythm.

I need this girl in my life, with all her quirky humor and hilarious stories there is no way you can do anything but laugh at times. I'm reminded of all the times she put on her iPod and rocked out by herself to Jay-Z. Yup. Love her.

Here is an extremely old picture of the two of us, I feel that it matches my nostalgic mood. Seriously though, I'm wearing my first pair of skinny jeans in this picture. Wow.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I feel very good about this. Sometimes something that you think helps you out, may just have helped the other person as much or more. I love you dearly and hope you are wonderful.